After clicking on Kiosk Display Configurations you will be able to see a list of all the configurations, edit them and add new ones.
The Kiosk display configurations determine:
- Left panel features – governs if the number of free rooms and desks will be displayed and if users are able to switch languages.
- Right panel features – Governs if wayfinding can be used in the system, if the job title of employees is shown in the search field, and if items from different floors are shown.
- Navigation features – Governs how the company structure is shown on the map.
- Map features – Governs what is shown on the map.
Left panel Features
Left panel features let you decide if room and desk statistics are shown on the map. If you uncheck these boxes, employees will not be able to view the number of available rooms and desks in your office.
Right panel features
If you uncheck “Show Users”, info about colleagues will not be shown in quick view or in the search field of the kiosk.
- Default to 3D - When this is selected, the map will automatically be shown in 3D, 2D can be selected, but 3D is set as default.
- Show zones - Zone information will be visible on the map.
To view or edit, click on a configuration in the list. This will open the edit menu.
Click on the "Update" button to save your changes.
Add new configuration
To add a new configuration, click on the "+" icon in the top right part of the page.
You can now change the configuration of your billboards: