Flowscape iOS app manual
This manual provides an overview of the iOS app features:
- Map Navigation - Move the map around and click on objects to open Quick View to see the specific object information
- App menu - see your reserved desk, booked meetings or change app settings
- Search function - search for colleagues, rooms and desks by name
- Filter function - filter the map so that only objects based on your criteria are visible
- Location finder - adjust the map and show your position
- Room Wizard - Find an available meeting room
Other app functions include:
- Colleauge Finder - find a colleague on the map
- Wayfinding - find your way to any object on the map
- Reserve desk- Reserve a desk and it will appear red on the map
- Book a Room - By using the room wizard you can easily find a meeting room suitable for your needs.
- Error report - create an error report for broken/non-functioning office equipment
Move the map around by dragging with your finger, spin the map by using two fingers. Zoom by dragging two fingers towards or apart from each other.
Object color indication:
- Green indicates that a room or desk is available
- Yellow indicates one of two things:
Either a room is not booked but someone is in the room (detected by motion sensors).
Or, the room is booked but the meeting hasn't started yet, i.e. "check-in time"
- Red indicates that a desk or room is booked and not available
Select building or floor
- Change Floors by clicking on the icon at the bottom left corner.
- Change building by clicking on the building name at the top of the screen.
- See your reserved desks or upcoming meetings (including which room)
- Turn on invisible mode, making you invisible on the map for others
- Change the map view to 2D, enable rotation or turn on power saving mode
- Search for colleagues
- Search for a desk
- Search for a meeting room
- All searches are based on colleague or desk/room names
- Filter by rooms or desks
- Filter by bookable or non-bookable rooms
- Filter by available rooms or desks
- Filter by equipment
- Filter by visible colleagues, signs or error reports
View your location
Click on the Location button to see your location on the map in the shape of an arrow.
Click to search for a meeting room suitable for your need, read more about booking meeting rooms HERE.