Finding a room with the Flowscape app is easy and can be done in multiple ways. The App enables you to book quick meetings 4 hours in advance or directly.
This manual will go through how to book a meeting room through:
- How to find a meeting room
- Using filters
- The room wizard
- The quick view window
Find a room on the map
- Use the Search function (magnifying glass icon) to search for a specific room
- Click on a green room on the map
Use the filters to find a room that suits your needs best, equipped with the right equipment, and with enough seats.
You can filter:
- Number of seats
- Bookable or non-bookable rooms
- Meeting duration
- Available rooms
- Room equipment
Close the filter by re-setting your options.
Book a meeting room in the (near) future with Room Wizard
To book a room, click on the room icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select the start date and time for the meeting, then select the end date and time for your meeting.
- Select the size of the meeting room and equipment you want present.
- Select location(the office you have displayed on the map will be the default).
- Click "find" to search for meeting rooms.
- Select the meeting room you want to book
- Click "book"
- The meeting room booking will now be confirmed.
Book a room directly through the quick view window.
- You can also book a meeting room by clicking on the room you want on the map. You cannot book a room for the (near) future through the quick view.
Book meeting room in remote future
If you want to book a meeting room for another day or week and also add colleagues to the meeting, the Outlook booking function needs to be used.
End or extent a booked meeting
You can end or extend a booked meeting by opening the booked room's quick view. Either by clicking on the meeting room directly on the map or by viewing your calendar in the app menu. In the menu, click on the meeting and select "Locate".
Please sign in to leave a comment.