In the Flowscape Portal, you can manage the system and its functions. Depending on your role (there are 5 role levels), you have different levels of access.
On the dashboard, you will find the following features:
- Device status - The latest activities in Supervision. Here you can see if any billboards, room panels or sensors have lost their connection to the system.
- Reported Issues - Overview of the latest Faultreports.
- Profile - Your username, email and role within the system. You can also change your password here.
To the left, you will find the menu. Click on "+" next to a category to see the subcategories.
- Supervision - View the current status of your billboards, room panels and sensors (if they are offline, no contact with system. Or online, in contact with system).
- Reported Issues - View and resolve Fault Reports. When an error report is submitted via the smartphone app, you will find it here.
- Company structure - Overview of buildings, floors, rooms, desks and other office infrastructure. Here, you can change and/or edit names and meeting rooms or desks.
- Teams - Create new or edit existing teams.
- Rules - Create or edit rules that govern booking permissions for your created teams.
- Configuration - Configurations can connect the flowscape system with other equipment in the office or determine the settings needed to enable the system to communicate with different software.
- Users - View and edit system users (Portal users), create user consent forms and get an overview of the users in your system. Here, you can write the terms and conditions that users need to agree to before using the system. Under "User information", you can view all the data regarding user activity and history
- External Links - Add/remove external links shown in the smartphone app