In the Flowscape Portal, you can manage the system and its functions. Depending on your role (there are 5 role levels), you have different levels of access.
- Supervision - View the current status of your billboards, room panels and sensors (if they are offline, no contact with system. Or online, in contact with system).
- Company structure - Overview of buildings, floors, rooms, desks and other office infrastructure. Here, you can change and/or edit names and meeting rooms or desks.
- Reports - View utilization statistics of rooms and desks.
- HouseKeeper - View and resolve error reports. When an error report is submitted via the smartphone app, you will find it here.
- Sensors - View, edit and add new sensors to your system.
- Edit User or User roles - Add new users, change your info, view roles or change a user's role.
- External Links - Add/remove external links shown in the smartphone app
- User consent and User information- Here, you can write the terms and conditions that users need to agree to before using the system. Under "User information", you can view all the data regarding user activity and history.
To the left, you will find the menu. Click on "+" next to a category to see the subcategories.
On the dashboard, you will find the following features:
- Device status - The latest activities in Supervision. Here you can see if any billboards, room panels or sensors have lost their connection to the system.
- House Keeper Issues - Overview of the latest error reports.
- Profile - Your username, email and role within the system. You can also change your password here.