The Billboard configurations determine:
- Left panel features – governs if the number of free rooms and desks will be displayed and if users are able to switch language.
- Right panel features – Governs if wayfinding can be used in the system, if job title of employees is shown in the search field and if items from different floors are shown.
- Navigation features – Governs how the company structure is shown on map.
- Map features – Governs what is shown on the map
Left panel Features
Left panel features let you decide if room and desk statistics are shown on the map. If you un-check these boxes, employees will not be able to view number of available rooms and desks in your office. Nor will they be able to change language.
Right panel features
Here you can choose if and how wayfinding can be used on the billboard. By un-checking finder for rooms, colleagues or desks, employees will not be able to wayfind to the position.
If you un-check “Only show items on current floor”, colleagues, desks and rooms on all floors of the building will be shown in the search field.
If you un-check “Display job title”, it will not be shown in quick view or in the search field of the billboard.
- Show floor level dropdown enables floor selector drop down on map
- Enable building view enables building view button in left panel. Floor level drop down has to be selected to enable building view.
- Start building view means that the billboard will open automatically in building view, ‘Enable Building View’ has to be selected to use this feature.
- Show areas on map – when this is selected, areas are shown on the map like the example above.
- Show users on map – When this is selected, Employees are shown on the billboard in form of black dots.
- Show desks on map – When this is selected, all desks in the office will be shown on the map
- Show map navigation buttons – When this is selected, users of the billboard can either use the touch screen to move around the map, or by clicking on the navigation tools at the bottom of the map.
- Default view to 3D – When this is selected, the map will automatically be shown in 3D, 2D can be selected, but 3D is set as default.
Edit Billboard configurations
You can edit existing billboard configuration by clicking on the gear and then “Edit item”
- Change settings
- Click “SAVE” to confirm changes
Create new configuration
You can add a new billboard configuration by clicking on “ADD NEW CONFIGURATION”
- Select settings
- Click “SAVE” to create your new configuration
You can now change the configuration of your billboards: