This section gives you information about the status of the sensors in your office. This list will only show the devices that are currently offline.
Sensors turns to “NO REQUEST” after 10 minutes without contact.
The columns Status, Location and Last active can provide you with relevant information.
Status - Indicates that contact with sensor was lost
Location - shows you where in the office the sensor is located, this makes it easier for you to find the sensor. This column only shows which building and floor the sensor is located in. to find the specific location (room, equipment, desk), you can use the sensor name.
For example, we can see that sensor "Touch down desk 3.17" has lost contact.
- If you want to find the specific location, go to the menu tab "Sensors"
- Look for the sensor in the list
- Click on the gear next to the sensor name and then "Edit item"
- Here, you can see which desk/room the sensor is connected to.
- If you want to locate the desk/room on the map, you can always use the webmap, app or billboard to search for the name.
Last active - Shows you the last time the sensor was connected, and can give an indication of when the sensor went offline.
You can export a list of the sensors by clicking on "Export"
Learn more about sensors HERE.