The Flowscape room panel is stationed outside the meeting rooms of your office. The room panel shows a schedule of upcoming meetings booked through the calendar system, billboard or app. It’s also possible to book instant meetings directly on screen.
Read more about Room panels HERE.
With the flowscape Portal, you can:
- Change room panel name - this will not be displayed on the room panel, but can help in your portal organization.
- Change configurations to your room panels - Configurations governs when the room panel battery enters energy saving mode and the time span it's possible to do check-in and confirm meeting.
- View features of the meeting room - The room panel displays equipment, name and number of seats of the room it's connected to.
- Revoke Access - This will log out the room panel from the system and it will no longer be in use.
- In Use - If the lock-symbol appears next to the room panel name, this means that it is in use. If there is no symbol next to name, the room panel is logged out and not in use.
Edit "In use" by clicking on the gear next to the room panel you want to edit and click on "Revoke Access"
Change room panel name
You can change the name of a room panel by clicking on the gear and then "Edit Item"
- Write new room panel name
- Click "Save" to confirm changes.
This will only be shown in the portal, to change the name displayed on the room panel, you need to edit the room name in Company structure.
Room panel and connection to Company structure
The room panel is the meeting rooms overview screen. The room panel gets connected to the room in your company structure when you choose a room on the room list.
For example, we can see here that this room panel is connected to the room “Music”, located on Floor 3.
- Let’s go to the room “Music” in company structure to look at the features
Here we can see;
- Room name
- Number of seats
This information given in the room settings are shown on the room panel when it is connected to a room.
The name of the room in the company structure will be the name displayed on the room panel.