You can create a usage-report for desks by clicking on the menu tab “Reports” and then select “desks”
- Select what type of characteristics you want the report to contain.
Choose if you want to view statistics of a specific desks or analyze “by zone”
- View detailed zones by clicking on the arrow
- Learn more about Zones in the manual for company structure HERE.
- If you select “By desk” you can get a report that only covers specific desks.
Check in options
If you have chosen to analyze specific desks, this section will not appear. But if you have chosen to create a report “By zone”, you can limit the number of desks by selecting:
- Takeable desks - desks that turn red automatically when someone is seated. These desks are not reservable.
- Claimable desks - reservable desks that turn red when someone releases the desk.
You can also select both if you wish Learn more about different desk types HERE.
This will determine the horizontal axis of the report you create (se example in Overview). Select the time span you want the report to cover.
- You can select any time span you want, depending on what information you are looking for. In the example above, the time span is 1 year.
This determines which hours during the day the report will take information from the rooms.
If you have selected office hours 07.00-18.00, booked meetings or occupied rooms after those office hours will not be included.
Click on “SHOW REPORT” to view your data.
You can export the data to excel in two different ways
- Export processed – Shows the information that is the basis for the graph, you see a column that shows % booking and one that shows % occupancy.
- Export Raw – Shows the information and variables that the graph information is collected from, can be of use if you want to analyze the material using other measurements. For example, if you export the data raw, you see exact duration time of every reservation or occupancy.