This step-by-step guide explains how to install the Flowscape software on a Philips room panel.
Please keep in mind that these instructions ONLY apply to the Philips room panel model 10BDL4151T with Android 7.
- Download .zip file with the latest Philips software here: https://support.flowscape.se/hc/en-us/articles/360013941979-Philips-files (If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one by self enrolment).
- Unzip the file
- Copy file cronus.apk to a usb stick
- Connect the usb stick to your Philips display
- Connect the Philips panel to power (PoE or AC) and Ethernet
- Click on the "Back"-button.
- The screen will turn black.
- Please swipe from top to bottom.
- There will be a password required which is 1234.
- Select Apps
- Select File manager
- Select USB
- Browse to where you put the file on the USB stick.
- Press the file called cronus.apk and select open then select install. Once it has finished press “Open”
- Congratulations! You are now done with the Philips setup process and may refer to the regular setup guide here.