These setting are specific for a O365 configuration. For more information regarding Mail Configuration in the Flowscape portal please go here.
O365 SMPT Settings
Login to the Flowscape admin portal. Login and credentials are supplied to you by Flowscape. If you are missing this information, please contact Flowscape at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to "Configurations", "Mail".
- Fill in the following:
- Server: smtp.office365.com;
- Port 587
- Check box for SSL Enabled:
- Username: Add the email address of the account you want to use for sending email.
- Password: Add the password for the account above.
- Reply to address: Add the email adress to the accounts where you would like reply's to end up.
- You can test the configuration by entering an email adress of your choice (for example your own address) and pressing Validate. If you do not get any error message the configuration is correct.
- Press Save
More info regarding SMTP in O365 can be found here.