CREATE NEW REPORT
There are two ways to send reports in the C-One. A report can be sent to the inbox for reports in SAM (the central or "administration" or added directly to a Case.
SEND REPORT TO THE CENTRAL
To send a report to the Central, click the arrow below the menu in your Startup window, then select the type of file you want to send.
After selecting the type of file you want to send, you will come to the above window, here you can:
- Add additional files and comments
- Select access and priority level (link to manuals for description of this)
- see which files are added to the report
- Request confirmation
Click "Submit" when you're done with your report
Read manuals to understand Access Levels and Priority Levels
SEND REPORT TO CASE
To send a report directly to a Case, you start by choosing which case you want to add a report to.
- Select Case in the news feed
- Click the plus symbol in the bottom left corner
- Select the type of file you want to send and create report the same way as described above
Article is closed for comments.