C-One is a communication and message app for creating collaborative and reporting in environments with many involved. Through the app you can:
- Create reports in the form of text, images, videos and audio clips.
- Chat with other users
- Create tasks that work like a Todo, where everyone can share things that need to be addressed and then follow the process.
- Create and participate in Case. Through Case, a group can send information in the form of reports, create actions and chat around certain tasks or specific events
The features of the app and what you access are governed by your role and permission as determined by the system owner.
MY LIST OF TASKS AND NOTIFICATIONS
Under My list of tasks, you can:
- See all the tasks you have been assigned
- Change Action Status which shows other users in the system if the task is being completed, done or not yet made
Under notifications, you'll see:
- Any changes that have been made that involve you as a user
- If you have been added to a new group, Case or Chat conversation
- New information in Cases you are in
- Comments on your reports
Under My Page, you can:
- Edit your profile information and change password
- Log out of the app
- View all your contacts and chats
- See all your groups
- View all reports you have created and all Cases you have been assigned
- Hide your Geografical position
- Delete all your personal information
Under More, you can:
- View all RSS channels connected to the system and retrieve information from these
- Read about the app
- View user manuals under "Help"
- Read consent for processing of personal information
- Send logs
SEND ALARM FROM THE APP
By holding down on the screen for a few seconds while the C-One app is open, you can send an emergency signal to the control center. The Central will immediately gain access to your geographical position and send assistance.