ADD TO OR DELETE USER IN AN EXISTING CASE
Whether you can delete users or not is desided by your role, read more about roles HERE.
You delete or add users under Info / Users
- To add more users, click the blue checkmark at the bottom of the page and follow the same steps as adding more users to a new Case.
- To remove a user, click on the user's role
- select "unassign from Case"
- Click "Done" to save changes.
Edit or delete groups
You can add or delete existing groups in a Case by entering "Info" and the menu tab "Groups"
- To add more users, click the blue checkmark at the bottom of the page and follow the same steps as adding groups to a new Case.
- To remove a group, click on the group's "level"
- select "None"
- Click "Done" to save.
Edit or delete the latest comment
You can delete or change a comment made in a case by selecting it.
- Enter the menu section "Case"
- Select Case
- Select the comment by pressing it until the text is highlighted and then release.
- Click "edit comment" to edit it
- To remove comment, click the arrow to the right
Click "delete comment" to delete your last comment.
When edited, the comment will show that it has been changed and when.