Using groups, users gather and can easily be added to a Case at the same time. For example. all in a group of certain function or place in your organization; security group, crisis group or central station.
You can see all the Groups you are using by clicking on "My Page" and then "Groups"
View sub-groups by clicking on the group and then work your way down.
Add a group / group tree to Case
When you want to add a group to a Case, you can choose to add all groups in a group tree or choose to include only one group in the group tree, for example only "store managers" instead of "stores".
- Enter the desired case
- Click "Info"
- Select "Groups"
- Click "add more Groups" (shown if a group is already added to the case) or on the group you want to add
Now you have the option to choose whether you want to add a whole group tree or just a sub-group.
- Click the box "Not Assigned"
- Select "All Levels" to add the entire group tree
- Select "this level” to add only the visible level.
To add only a subgroup click on the group name and work yourself down the group tree until you reach wanted level.
Delete group from Case
You can delete a group from an existing case by clicking on "Info" in the case menu tab.
- Click on the group levels
- Select "None"
- When the group is "not assigned", it is deleted from the case
- Click "done" to confirm changes