The map gives an overview of the Case geographical information. Here you can see:
- Where active users are
- Where the reports have been created
- See created map pins
Below the map you can find active users within the Case, and where the reports submitted were created.
If you have your location settings enabled then the map view will show your own location at the center. Otherwise, choose the location on the map you want to highlight.
- Click the pin you want to place on the map.
- You move on the map to place the pin you selected.
- You create your pin like you create a report.
- Then make your choices of security level, priority, recipient confirmation, and write message.
- Click the send button at the top right and you have added the location.