NOTE! In order for Lasso to work properly, users need the correct location settings
- Make sure you have set "Always" in your phone settings
- Make sure your position is visible and "Track me" is turned on under "My page" in the app.
To create Lasso, you start by clearing the C-One desktop from any other tabs, which is easiest by clicking on the Map tab menu.
- Simplest overview of the map is obtained by clicking in so that only users are shown on the map.
- Click on the Lasso function
- Select the desired area
- Select which users to notify
- Select whether to send a message or if users are to be added to a Case
- See how to create Case HERE
- Send message by clicking "Send message to selected users"
- Write message and click "submit"
The message will be sent to the users mobile phone, If phone number is not registered, it will be sent through Email.
Remove Lasso Selection
To remove the selected selection, right-click the area
You can only have one lasso-mark at the time
If you already have a selected area with Lasso, you cannot create a new one, then remove the previous selection by right-clicking.