As a C-One Administrator, you can upload official documents into a document database. That database can then be used to spread these documents to your C-One users through Cases.
Cases in the C-One system have a menu tab for official documents so that important information is easily accessible for all users connected to the Case.
Note: Your role in the C-One system will decide whether you can upload official documents to C-One and Cases or not. Contact your employer if permission is needed. Read more about Roles in C-One HERE.
Create a document-tree
To upload an official document, enter the Admin-view of your SAM system.
You can create a document tree and use it as a sorting system for all official information.
- Click on the menu tab “Documents”
- Click the plus symbol under folders
- A new folder will be created, select the folder name
- To create a subfolder, select the desired folder and then click the plus symbol
- Delete folder by pressing the “Trashcan”-symbol and then confirm
Upload documents to your document tree
- Select the folder you want the document to end up in
- Click the plus symbol under document
- Select documents from your computer
- The document is now uploaded and ready to use.
Upload official documents to a Case
You can link the official documents uploaded to C-One to a selected case in your SAM-view
- Click on the menu tab “Cases”
- Select the Case to which you want to upload the document
- Click on the menu tab “docs” in the Case.
- Click the plus symbol in the lower right corner
- Select Folder, and then select the document you want to upload
- Click "OK"
- Delete document by pressing the “Trashcan”-symbol and then confirm