When you want to create a new case you click the new case tab in SAM management. In the new case wizard you set the case options and assign users and groups to the case. You can also set case specific roles for users. They will apply only in the case you are creating. When you click submit the case is live in C-One and all users in the case you just created are notified.
- Select access level
- Select priority level
- Select case type
- Give the case a name
- Click assign users and groups and select the relevant ones
- If you want to give a user a case specific role you select the role in the drop down menu.
- You can assign one of the users as case owner. This is just an option.
- Click ok when all users and groups are selected. You can add and remove them later clicking the edit case pen.
- Click submit and the case is live in C-One.
- The Case image will depend on the Case-type selected. If the Case-type does not have an image, the profile image of the user who started the Case will be used. Read more about Case-types HERE
Article is closed for comments.