You create new and modify priority levels in the admin-view. Go to the menu tab priority levels.
Create a new priority level
You change a priority level in the admin view.
- Click on the menu tab priority level.
- Click add
- Give the access level a unique name.
- Select a color for the priority level.
- Enter the order of priority for the level.
- Mark the checkbox if the priority level should have an alarm.
- Click submit.
Set alarm on a priority level
To create extra attention for a priority level, you can set an alarm associated to the level. It provides a distinct notification within the app for users who are involved in the case.