Chat is a way to communicate with another user without there being a case. It differs from the case because the roles and access levels available in the case does not apply here and it is only possible to chat one-to-one.
You can start a new chat in SAM
- From the menu tab users in the SAM-view and click on the user you want to chat with.
- The user profile is then shown to the right. Click on the user's profile picture to start a chat between you (SAM) and the user.
- The chat will open in a new window in your browser
- From the menu tab users in a case and click on a user's profile picture to start a chat.
Start a chat from a Case
- Click on the menu tab users in your Case and click on a users profile picture to start a chat
- or click directly on a users profile picture in the Case flow.
If you want to continue in an existing chat, click the menu tab chat to find the one you want to continue.
Send comments and chat messages
Send comments and chat messages can be done by clicking "send" or "CTR + enter" on your keyboard.
Article is closed for comments.