Using groups, you can group users you want to add in a case at the same time.
E.g. all in a group with certain function or at a location; security, crisis group or the central station.
It is faster to add a group with users than adding them one by one in a case.
Adding new users in a group
You add the new user to a group in the admin-view.
- Click on the menu tab groups.
- Click on the group you want to add users.
- Click on the symbol in the bottom right corner.
- Search and select users.
- Click confirm to add user.
- A notification is sent to the user added to the group.
- Delete a user by un-marking them and click confirm
Change group view in SAM
You can choose if you want to display your groups separately or with the "group within a group" system in your SAM-view
- Click on the 3-point meny
- Choose "Toggle tree view"
- Your display will change
Add or delete a group within a case
If a case is already created, you are still able to change which groups that has access to the case by clicking the 3-dot menu.
- Click on the menu tab ”case”
- Choose case you want to edit
- Click on the 3-dot menu
- Click on ”Edit case”
When pressing ”edit case” a new window will appear showing case information such as priority level and access levels. On the right, you will find a list of users and groups that are already signed to the case.
- Add new groups by clicking on ”Assign users and groups”
- Delete existing groups by clicking on the ”x” in the right corner.
- Click ”submit” to save your changes.
DRAG AND DROP - Groups to case
In your SAM-view, you can drag groups directly to cases
If you drag a group with other groups within it to a Case, you will have the option to choose whether the entire group tree will be included with or just the group you chose.