You Can change a users role permanently in the admin-view or for a specific case in the SAM view. To be able to change a role you need to have access within your own role.
Change a users Role permanently
You can change a Users role in the Admin-view under the menu-tab "users"
- Choose User you want to edit by clicking on the Users name
- The User Wizard will be opened, scroll down to "role"
- Select a new role
- Click "submitt" to Save changes
Change a users role within a Case
You can change a users role for a specific case in the SAM-view under the menu tab "Cases"
- Select Case
- Click on the Three-point menu, select "Edit case"
- Under "Selected users" you can change the role for a specific user
- select a new role
- Click "submit" to save changes