You can add pins to the map in C-One to display location specific information. You find pins under add report.
- Click add report.
- Click add pin.
- Select the type of pin you want to add to the map.
- To place the selected pin in the right position you grab and move the map. You fix the pin by clicking the pin symbol in the lower edge of the map.
When you added a pin you click either:
- assign to case to add the pin report to an existing or new case.
- or click submit to just add the pin report into the report inbox.
If you click assign to case to:
- Select an existing case or click create new case to add the report.
- Click submit.