To be able to gain a position in Flowscape's system, several things are required.
- You have downloaded Flowscapes mobile app.
- You have connected to a Flowscape server.
- You have Bluetooth enabled on your device.
- You have logged in to this server, been approved as a user, and approved the customer-designed consent notification.
- You are in the customer's premises where Beacons connected to this customer are installed.
If all the above is met, then the mobile device sends position data to the Flowscape server, this position is stored in runtime.
This position can then be used for GPS-style wayfinding in the office.
If the user has made himself “visible” (opt in) the position will be shared on the map, and you will be searchable for position.