This manual will give you information about the meeting rooms in your office and how to use them.
With the webmap, you can:
- See room info
- See room availability status
- Book a room
View list of rooms
The right panel in your webmap enables you to view a complete list of rooms in your office. Click on ”Rooms” in the top of the panel to open. This also opens the filter function (learn more about filter functions HERE)
View meeting room info
Open a room's Quick view window by clicking on the room on the map or by clicking on the room on the right sidepanel list to see:
- Room location
- Number of seats
- If the room is booked, available or in use
Room availability status
- Green indicates that a room is available
- Yellow indicates either that the room is occupied without being booked or that the room is booked but that the meeting has not yet begun
- Red indicates that the room is booked and in use
Is a room bookable?
You can see if a meeting room is bookable by the icon next to the room name on the map or on the list in the right side panel.
The colour of the meeting room
The colour of the meeting room on the map indicates if the room is booked, available or if someone is in the meeting room.
Book a meeting room
You can book instant meetings through the webapp, to book meeting rooms for future use, you can use the outlook Flowscape add-in
- To book a room, click on the room directly on the map or in the panel list to open it's Quick view window (see instructions above)
- When booking is confirmed, the room will turn red on the map
View video tutorial below