By using the Flowscape app, you can search after colleagues and view their space bookings for the day or future days. You can also use FlowPlanner to see your colleague’s future office attendance, read more about FlowPlanner here.
In this manual, we will go through
- How to open a Colleagues Quick view window
- What information you can see about your colleagues
- How to use FlowPlanner to see when colleagues will be in the office
- Use the calendar to see colleagues booked spaces
1. How to open a colleague’s quick view window
Start by filtering for “colleagues” in the search menu the list will show colleagues who are in the office for the day and have chosen to activate visibility. Click on a colleague’s name to open their quick view window.
If you want to find a colleague who is not in the office currently or has deactivated visibility, you can search for their name in the search bar.
2. What information you can see about your colleagues
In the colleague’s quick view window, you can find information about their location in the office and booked spaces for the day.
By clicking on the arrow next to the booked space, you can see the space’s position on the map.
3. Using FlowPlanner to see when colleagues will be in the office
You can use FlowPlanner to see your colleague’s future office attendance and their booked spaces, read more about finding colleagues using FlowPlanner here.
4. Use the calendar to see colleagues booked spaces
When colleagues book spaces on the FlowMap, their names will be registered on the space as an electronic nameplate.
Change the dates in the calendar to see colleagues' space bookings for days in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.