In this section, you will learn how to navigate the webapp by:
- Moving around the map
- Navigating the side panels
- Open Quick view for items, desks, rooms and users
Moving around the map
- The map is navigated through your computer. To move around your office, use your mouse to drag the map.
- Rotate the map by pressing on the rotating arrows in the bottom right corner
- Zoom in och out by pressing + or – in the bottom left corner.
Navigate the sidepanels
Here you can change floors and building, webapp layout and language. Note: information may vary depending on the application configuration.
- Change Building by clicking on the menu tab with the Icon. If your company has more than one building you can view room/desk availability and book meeting rooms or desks in other buildings with the webapp.
- Change floor by clicking on the menu tab with the Icon
- Change Language by clicking on the menu tab with the icon.
- Map View - You can choose if you want to view your map in 3D or 2D in the menu tab with the icon.
- Building view - If your office has several floors, you can switch between them in Building view. Enter Building view by clicking on the icon. Here, you can switch floors with a top-to-bottom or reversed drag with your mouse. Only one floor at a time will be visible.
In the calendar in the left side panel, you can book desks in advance. Select date for which you want to book your desk, then choose desk in the right filter menu or click on an available desk on the map. You can then preceed to booking. Learn more about booking desks HERE.
On the right panel, you can search and filter items and users in your office. Note: information may vary depending on the application configuration.
- Get an overview of all rooms, desks or colleagues at the office –you can sort the list on the right panel so it only shows rooms, desks or colleagues.
- Filter after your specific needs - you can filter the list by clicking on the menu tabs at the bottom. Read more about how to use filters HERE.
- Search for any item at the office by using the search function in the top right corner.
Open a Quick view window
Quick View - You can click on any item, room, desk or user to open it's Quick view window.
Quick view windows displays information about:
- Item name
- Item location - building, floor and zone
- Equipment (only for rooms and desks)
- Booking wizard (if the room is bookable)
- Reservation wizard (if the desk can be reserved)
You can also open the quick view window from the right side panel.