In this section, you will learn how to navigate the webapp by:
- Moving around the map
- Using the side panels
- Open Quick view for items, desks, rooms and users
- The map is navigated through your computer. To move around your office, use your mouse to drag the map.
- Rotate the map by pressing on the rotating arrows in the bottom right corner
- Zoom in och out by pressing + or – in the bottom left corner.
Navigate the sidepanels
Left panel: Here you can change floors and building, webapp layout and language. Note: information may vary depending on the application configuration.
- Change Building by clicking on the menu tab with the Icon. If your company has more than one building you can view room/desk availability and book meeting rooms or desks in other buildings with the webapp.
- Change floor by clicking on the menu tab with the Icon
- Change Language by clicking on the menu tab with the icon.
- Map View - You can choose if you want to view your map in 3D or 2D in the menu tab with the icon.
- Building view - If your office has several floors, you can switch between them in Building view. Enter Building view by clicking on the icon. Here, you can switch floors with a top-to-bottom or reversed drag with your mouse. Only one floor at a time will be visible.
Right Panel: On the right panel, you can search and filter items and users in your office. Note: information may vary depending on the application configuration.
- Get an overview of all rooms, desks or colleagues at the office –you can sort the list on the right panel so it only shows rooms, desks or colleagues.
- Filter after your specific needs - you can filter the list by clicking on the menu tabs at the bottom. Read more about how to use filters HERE.
- Search for any item at the office by using the search function in the top right corner.
Open a Quick view window
Quick View - You can click on any item, room, desk or user to open it's Quick view window.
Quick view windows displays information about:
- Item name
- Item location - building, floor and zone
- Equipment (only for rooms and desks)
- Booking wizard (if the room is bookable)
- Reservation wizard (if the desk can be reserved)