In the Flowscape Portal, you can manage the system and its functions. Depending on your role (there are 5 role levels), you have different levels of access.
On the dashboard, you will find the following features:
- Device status - The latest activities in Supervision. Here you can see if any billboards, room panels, or sensors have lost their connection to the system.
- Reported Issues - Overview of the latest fault reports.
- Profile - Your username, email, and role within the system. You can also change your password here.
To the left, you will find the menu. Click on "∨" next to a category to see the subcategories.
- Supervision - View the current status of your billboards, room panels, and sensors (if they are offline, with no contact with the system, or online in contact with the system).
- Company - Overview of regions, sites, buildings, floors, zones, and other. Here, you can change and/or edit their information.
- Users - View and edit system users (Portal users) and teams, create user consent forms, and get an overview of the users in your system. Here, under “Consent” you can write the terms and conditions that users need to agree to before using the system. Under "Users", you can view all the data regarding user activity and history.
- Assets- Overview of assets such as desks, rooms, and other office infrastructure. Here, you can change and/or edit asset names, types, configurations, and more.
- Devices - View, edit or add new billboards, sensors or room panels to your system.
- Integrations - Overview of directories and calendars and sensor providers
- Files – View and edit email templates
- MapEditor - An integrated part of the Flowscape Portal and allows you to edit your map directly in the Flowscape Portal
- Reported Issues - View and resolve Fault Reports. When an error report is submitted via the smartphone app, you will find it here.