Emails that are sent from the Flowscape system can be added or edtied here under Email templates.
By clicking Files -> Email Templates you can see all of the templates you have.
In this menu, you can search or sort by different categories (name, description, etc.)
Edit A Template
To Edit A Template you need to click on it in the list. This action will open the edit menu.
Here you can see the email has a name, description and an uploaded template.
If you wish to Edit An Existing .HTML Template you can download it and edit it using a text editor. After that, you need to upload it again.
- Download the current email template
- Open the downloaded .HTML file using a text editor
- Edit the text between the <div> tags and save the new .HTML file
- Delete the existing template by clicking on the "Delete" button. Upload the edited .html file by clicking on "Select file" or dragging the file.
- You will now be able to select this template when you are setting up new Desk and Room Configurations.
Create New Email Template
Alternatively, you can Create New Email Template by clicking on the "+" icon on the upper right corner of the page. This will open a menu in witch yo can write the name and description of the new template and upload an .html file.