This article is for customers that have a Flowscape server. If Flowscape is hosting the server, you can skip step 1 and 2 and jump directly to step 3.
To update the room panel software you need to do the following:
1. Download the current version of the room panel software corresponding to your room panel model. Current versions are available for download if you click the link (please note that you need to login to be able to access the downloads).
2. Copy the file to the Flowscape server, into the folder flowscape\argus\res\signage.
Important: Please remove the file "daemon.apk" if it exists.
Any old files in that folder should be replaced with the new file versions. You may now update the room panels with this new version.
- T230 and Philips Please log in, scroll down and click "Update panel software". Further instructions can be found here.
- Philips: Please log in, scroll down and click "Update panel software". Further instructions can be found here.
- T220: Please see attached PDF for more information.