The Flowscape system support Okta for authentication of users using Oauth2. If you wish to integrate with your calendar system Flowscape can be integrated with O365, G-suite, or Exchange, for more information regarding the preparations for setting up calendar integration please find the appropriate article on our support page.
Create a new app integration
1. Log in to Okta. Go to Applications > Create App Integration.
2. Select sign-in-methods: OIDC - OpenID Connect
3. Select Application type: Web Application
4. Click Next
5. Add information about the new Web app integration according to the below picture.
6. Set sign-in redirect to: https://CLIENTID.flowscape.se/argus/public/login/openid-okta/web/auth-code
* replace CLIENTID with the instance name of your Flowscape solution. If you do not know what this is email Flowscape support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Leave all other settings as default
8. Configure application assignment as needed
9. Send the following information to Flowscape so Flowscape can finish the configuration in the Flowscape system: