The Flowscape app needs to be made trusted in your Google admin for the Flowscape system to work.
These requirements are needed so that the users calendars are grant read/write access to the service account and to all Flowscape users.
Below are instructions for how to make the Flowscape app a trusted application.
- Log in to admin.google.com as an administrator
- Select Security > Access and data control > API controls from the menu
- Select Manage Third-Party App Access
- Select Add app and choose OAuth App Name Or Client ID
- Enter the Client ID of the Flowscape app which is:
- Select Flowscape from the list and in the next step select the OAuth Client ID
- Choose to set the app as Trusted
- Repeat for the mobile apps