Skip to main content
Outlook add-in - Installation guide
- For the Outlook plugin to work in the Outlook client:
- You need at least Outlook desktop app version 1903.
(Outlook -> File -> Office Account -> About Outlook -> Version)
- You need at least Windows 10 version 1902.
(Windows Settings -> System -> About -> Windows specifications -> Version)
- For OnPrem-Servers: A new port opening 9008 TCP from the client to the server will be needed for the client to be able to connect to the Outlook service which will be running on the Flowscape server.
- The Outlook plugin can be distributed with a manifest which will be provided by Flowscape after that the installation is done. The link below discribes how you upload the manifest and make the Outlook plugin available for the users: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/add-ins/publish/centralized-deployment. In step 7 you choose “I have the manifest file (.xml) on this device”.