- The map is navigated as a large touch device. To move the map around, use one finger to drag in the direction you want to move
- To rotate the map, use two fingers and make a circular motion
- To zoom in or out, use two fingers and pinch on the screen
- Clicking on the "Home" button takes you to the billboard´s location on the map
- View the map in a 3D view or 2D view
The floor selection icon is on the top center of the screen. Click on the icon to open the floor level menu. Tap or click on a floor to select it on the map
If your office has several floors, you can switch between them in Building view. Enter Building view by clicking on the icon. Here, you can switch floors with a top-to-bottom or reversed drag with one finger. Only one floor at a time will be visible.
If your company has more than one building you can view room/desk availability and book meeting rooms or desks in other buildings on the billboard. To change buildings, click on the “Building name” in the top left corner.
Note: When looking at another building than the one you find yourself in, wayfinding will not be available.
Click on an item to open its Quick view window
- Change map view
- Change language (if more than one language is available)
- See the total number of rooms and desks on the floor
- See current time and date.
- Note: information may vary depending on the application configuration
- Get an overview of all rooms, desks or colleagues at the office
- Filter or search for any item at the office
- The default panel view depends on the configuration and will usually list available rooms at the office
Please sign in to leave a comment.