Flowscape iOS app manual
This manual provides an overview of the iOS app features:
- Map Navigation - Move the map around and click on objects to open Quick View to see the specific object information
- App menu - see your reserved desk, booked meetings or change app settings
- Search function - search for colleagues, rooms and desks by name
- Filter function - filter the map so that only objects based on your criteria are visible
- Location finder - adjust the map and show your position
- Book meeting room or desk - Find an available meeting room or desk
More information can be found in the manuals:
- Colleauge Finder - find a colleague on the map
- Wayfinding - find your way to any object on the map
- Book a desk- Reserve a desk and it will appear red on the map
- Book a Room - By using the room wizard you can easily find a meeting room suitable for your needs.
- Error report - create an error report for broken/non-functioning office equipment
Move the map around by dragging with your finger, spin the map by using two fingers. Zoom by dragging two fingers towards or apart from each other.
Object color indication
- Green indicates that a room or desk is available
- Yellow indicates one of two things:
Either a room is not booked but someone is in the room (detected by motion sensors).
Or, the room is booked but the meeting hasn't started yet, i.e. "check-in time"
- Red indicates that a desk or room is booked and not available
You can view your colleagues desk bookings for the future and book desks for the future by selecting a date under the menu tab "Select day".
The map will then display all office bookings for that particular date.
Select building or floor
- Change Floors by clicking on the icon at the bottom left corner.
- Change building by clicking on the building name at the top of the screen.
- See your booked desks, click to view on map or release your booking
- View your booked meetings for the day, click to view connected meeting room on map.
Click on the gear to...
- Turn off visibility mode, you will no longer be visible on the map
- Turn off haptic feedback
- Turn on Power saving mode
- Change map viewing from 3D to 2D
- Lock map rotation
- Log out from app
- Search for colleagues
- Search for a desk
- Search for a meeting room
- All searches are based on colleague or desk/room names
- Filter by rooms or desks
- Filter by bookable or non-bookable rooms
- Filter by available rooms or desks
- Filter by equipment
- Filter by visible colleagues, signs or error reports
View your location
Click on the Location button to see your location on the map in the shape of an arrow. To close the location window, click on the button again.