Finding a room with the Flowscape app is easy and can be done in multiple ways. The App enables you to book quick meetings in advance or directly.
Find a room on map
- Use the Search function (magnifying glass icon) to search for a specific room
- Click on a green room on the map
Use the filters to find a room that suits your needs best, equipped with the right equipment, and with enough seats.
You can filter:
- Number of seats
- Bookable rooms or non-bookable rooms
- Room equipment
- Close filter by restoring the changes you made.
Book a meeting room for the future
By using the room wizard you can book a meeting room for the future. To book a room, click on the plus sign that says Book.
On this page you can set the requirements you might need for a room, you have the options to:
- Select start and end time for the meeting by using the pop-up calender
- Select how many seats you need in the meeting room.
- Select Equipment you need present in the meeting room
- If needed, you can change/select location. Floor and office which you are in will be de default.
- The room wizard will show you the meeting rooms that fit your chosen criteria and the rooms
that are available during your chosen time period.
- Select the room you wish to book and then click on Book. If you want to see where the room is located on the map, click on the map icon and the map view will show the room.
- Click on the room you want to book, it's selected when you see a green contour appear.
- You will now see a confirmation appear, you will also get a confirmation via email
Book a room from map
If you want to book a room from the map you can click on the room directly on the map or search for it in the search bar. Select time for the booking in the time pickers and click on "Book" in the module.
You will then see a confirmation window appear, confirmation will also be sent by email.
If you want to book a room for a future day you can click on Date in the bottom bar, set selected day and click on the room you wish to book, set the selected time and press Book.
Book meeting in the future and add attendees
The Room wizard only enables you to book meetings in your name and it does not make it possible for you to add attendees. You can use the Outlook booking function for this.
End or Extend meeting
You can end or extend a booked meeting by opening the booked rooms quick view. Either by clicking on the meeting room directly on the map, or by viewing your calendar in the app menu. In the menu, click on the meeting and select Locate if you want to see where the room is, or Remove if you wish to remove your booking.
Please sign in to leave a comment.