You can book meeting rooms directly or in advance by using the Flowscape Webapp. The Webapp has multiple ways in which you can book meeting Rooms.
In this Manual, we will go through,
- How to understand Room Availability
- How to open the quick view window for a Meeting Room
- How to use the filter function to find Meeting Rooms
- How to book a Meeting Room for direct use
- How to book a Meeting Room for the future
- How to view your booked Meeting Rooms for the day
- How to cancel a booking
1. How to understand Room Availability
Available meeting rooms are marked green on the map, while booked or used meeting rooms are marked red.
If you sort by “Rooms” in the filter function, you will see a list of all rooms on your selected office and floor.
Note! When you use the calendar function to look at availability for days in the future (see overview section 5), rooms that have been booked for any time period during the day will be marked as red on the map, however, they may still be available for booking during that day. Make sure to check the Meeting Rooms Quick view window if you want to book.
2. How to open the quick view window for a Meeting Room
Click on a Meeting Room on the map to open its quick view window.
You can also click on a Meeting Room in the search menu to open the quick view window.
3. How to use the filter function to find Meeting Rooms
By using the filter function, you can filter the map to only show meeting rooms that fit your requirements.
- Select if you only want to see available meeting rooms
- Select if you only want to see bookable meeting rooms
- Select the number of seats needed
- Select availability time
- Select the equipment you need present in the meeting room
4. How to book a meeting room for direct use
To book a space using the map, click on the meeting room you want to book, and the quick view window will appear.
- Select Meeting start and end time
- Select a Meeting name
- Click Book
- The Meeting Room will now be booked in your name
5. How to book a Meeting Room for the future
You can use the calendar function to book spaces for the future. Learn more about the calendar function here.
- Select a day you want to book a Meeting Room for
- The map will show the Meeting Room availability for that specific day
- Click on the Meeting Room you want to book
- Select Meeting start and end time, choose a Meeting name
- Click book to book your meeting room
The filter function can also be used to filter spaces for future bookings.
6. How to view your booked Meeting Rooms for the day
Click “Booked resources” in the left menu to see all your space and meeting room bookings for the day.
7. How to cancel a booking
Click on “X” in the booking window to cancel the meeting or the booking.
Please sign in to leave a comment.