You can book spaces directly or in advance by using the Flowscape Webapp. The Webapp has multiple ways in which you can book spaces.
What are Spaces?
Spaces are office resources such as,
- Parking Spaces
In this Manual, we will go through,
- Desk Availability
- How to open the quick view window for a space
- How to book a space for direct use
- How to book a space for the future
- How to view your booked resources for the day
- How to cancel a booking
1. Desk Availability Status
The status of the desk can easily be seen on the map or in the list view to the right.
- Black indicates that a desk is available
- Red indicates that the desk is booked
- Grey indicates that the desk is not bookable
2. How to open the quick view window for a space
Click on a space on the map to open its quick view window.
You can also click on a space in the search menu to open the quick view window.
3. How to book a space for direct use
To book a space using the map, click on the space you want to book and the quick view window will appear.
Depending on your company’s settings, you will either be able to book a space for a whole day or a selected time period. If the settings allows you to book for any time period, start by selecting start and end time for your booking.
- Click book to book your space
You can also use the filter function to find a desk that fits your specific needs, book by opening the quick view window.
4. How to book a space for the future
You can use the calendar function to book spaces for the future. Learn more about the calendar function here (section 5).
- Select a day you want to book a space for
- The map will show the space availability for that specific day
- Click on the space you want to book
- Click on book in the quick view window to book your space
The filter function can also be used to filter spaces for future bookings.
5. View your booked resources for the day
Click on “Booked resources” in the left menu to see all your space and meeting room bookings for the day.
6. How to cancel a booking
Click on “X” in the booking window to cancel the meeting or the booking.