What is stored?
The following user attributes are stored in the Flowscape system.
- First name
- Last name
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- User photo (if available)
To provide calendar services to the user the following are stored:
- The daily calendar for the user (in runtime only).
- A history of a user's room bookings to provide statistics.
To provide positioning services for the user the following details about the user is also stored.
- The MAC address of the device used to log in the user.
- Current visibility mode (Visible / Invisible).
To be able to provide desk reservation services to the user the following will be stored.
- Any current desk reservations for the user. (What desk, reservation start time, reservation expiry time).
- A history of a user's desk reservations to provide statistics.
To be able to provide housekeeper services to the user the following will be stored:
- A user's current open issues reported.
- A history of a user's previous issues (closed).
Positioning history is NEVER stored, a position only exists in runtime.