Click on the arrow to the right to open the list of colleagues. Click on either “selected colleagues” or “Colleagues” to view colleagues’ attendance cards. The “Selected Colleagues” list displays the colleagues you have chosen to follow, the “Colleagues” list displays all employees who have registered attendance or booked a space for the day.
In this manual, we will go over how to,
- View Colleagues office attendance
- Find a Colleagues booked space
Use Flowscapes search function to find any colleague registered in the system.
View Colleagues office attendance
From the Colleague attendance list, you will be able to
- Search for a specific colleague to see if they have registered attendance or booked a workspace that day
- View a list of your selected colleagues that have registered attendance or booked a workspace for that day
- View a list of all colleagues who have registered attendance or booked a workspace for that day
Find a colleague’s booked space
Click on the information icon on the colleague’s attendance card to open the colleagues quick view window. From the quick view window, you can view their desk booking and the booking duration.
You can find the location of the desk on the FlowMap by clicking in the arrow in your colleague’s quick view window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.