The Flowscape Webapp shows an interactive map of your office.
This manual provides an overview of the webmap features, for more information about the specific features, you can follow the links provided below:
- Map Navigation– Navigate the map to find any key items or key locations at your office
- Filter & Search- Filter room or desk types
- Meeting rooms and Desks - See every meeting room and their availability. Here you can also book a meeting room. View or reserve desks at your office.
- Colleagues - Find colleagues and view their information
- The map is navigated on a computer. To move around your office, use your mouse to drag the map.
- Rotate the map by pressing on the rotating arrows in the bottom right corner
- Zoom in and out by pressing + or – in the bottom left corner.
Navigate the sidepanels
Left panel: Here you can change floors and building, webapp layout and language. Note: information may vary depending on the application configuration. Learn more about the side panels and map navigation HERE.
Calendar: In the Calendar in the left side panel, you can book desks in advance. Select date for which you want to book your desk, then choose desk in the right filter menu or click on an available desk on the map. You can then preceed to booking. Learn more about booking desks HERE.
Filters and search: The right side panel enables you to search after meeting rooms, colleauges and desks, you can also filter the search after certain characteristics. Read more about filters and search HERE.
The default panel view depends on the configuration and will usually list available rooms at the office.
When you click on an item or icon on the map or in the list view, a Quick View window opens:
- Press the “Close” button in the footer to close the Quick View window
Information displayed in the quick view depends on what you click on. Information you can find in the Quick View window Includes:
- Item name
- Item detailes
- Item Equipment
- See if an error report has been published for this item
Booking rooms and desks
Click on a colleagues black dot to display their info (type of information displayed depends on client's configurations). You can only view colleagues that are in the office. Read more about colleagues HERE.
Information you can view can include:
- Desk (if checked in)
- Phone number
- Profile picture