The Flowscape Webbapp shows an interactive map of your office.
This manual provides an overview of the Webmap features:
- Map Navigation– Navigate the map to find any key items or key locations at your office
- Meeting rooms– See every meeting room and their availability. Here you can also book a meeting room
- Desks– View or reserve desks at your office.
- Filter & Search- Filter room or desk types
- The map is navigated on a computer. To move around your office, use your mouse to drag the map.
- Rotate the map by pressing on the rotating arrows in the bottom right corner
- Zoom in and out by pressing + or – in the bottom left corner.
Read a more detailed description of Map Navigation HERE.
When you click on an item or icon on the map or in the list view, a Quick View window opens:
- Press the “Close” button in the footer to close the Quick View window
Information you can find in the Quick View window Includes:
- Item name
- Item Detailes
- Item Equipment
- See if an error report has been published for this item
Click on a user's black dot to display their info (type of information displayed depends on client's configurations):
- Desk (if checked in)
- Phone number
- Profile picture
For a more detailed description of the side panel, view manual for Map Navigation
- Change floor or building
- Change language (if more than one language is available)
- Change map view from 3D to 2D
- Change to building view
- Note: information may vary depending on the application configuration
- Get an overview of all rooms, desks or colleagues at the office
- Filter or search for any item at the office (read more about Filters & Search HERE)
- The default panel view depends on the configuration and will usually list available rooms at the office