Argus 3 - 1.19.2 - Release Notes (Oct-19)
This release introduces full support for OAuth2 authentication for Azure AD. The release also contains a database clean-up of the user data in the database. The calendar protocol has been updated to support the new Outlook plugin and there is now a possibility to disable persistence of user data in database.
Furthermore, improvements in the USB check-in functionality has been made. Desks can now be busy when USB application reports unknown user at its place.
- OAuth2 Azure support
- Setting to disable persistence of User data
- Better protocol between Argus and Calendar program
- Update login flow in Argus
- Anonymize user identity in database
- Timeslots for backend
- Argus - Microsoft OAuth2, limit domains users can sign-in from
- Argus Jetty parse exception
- Argus - Provide OAuth2 authentication option for Azure AD
- Force USB desk dongle SW for smoother installation!
- Portal - all sensors shows Offline with "Last active" = now
- Portal / Argus - Argus restart is required after Azure AD or File is configured
- Argus - Updating room exception
- Admin service - Desk utilization more than 100%
- Argus - Throwing an exception when searching for rooms in iOS and android app
- iOS app - Not able to login with Google account
- USB desk check-in - Desks are not getting reserved