This release introduce Google OAuth2 support to authenticate users.
It also improves system configuration by allowing for configuring Mail (SMTP), User store (LDAP, Azure etc) and Authentication options (Password, OAuth2) via the portal.
- Configure signs (poi) from portal
- OAuth2 - Back-end support for Google authentication (mobile devices)
- Argus 3 + Admin service - Migrate room panel settings to room settings
- OAuth2 Argus - Read auth method configuration from database
- Argus - User SMTP configuration from database
- Move time zone from devices to site level Previously this was part of billboard and panel config. Now the time zone has been moved to site object instead.
- Add Etag and If-None-Match validation When the panel requests logo the server now supports returning 304 if it has not changed since last request.
- Make delete of room, desk and sign supported by default (no need to activate system property "deleteSupported".
- Argus - positioning provider gateway does not work with this argus version